Strength, ferocity, soldiering.
Dangerous improves as you attempt Dangerous tasks - you can improve it faster by spending Hard-Earned Lessons at your Lodgings.
Wiki note: This is your ability to confront and smash through numerous dangers and horrors of Fallen London. This is one of the four main Attributes.
- Click here for a list of Actions that raise this quality
- Click here for a list of Actions that lower this quality
See here for a list of all pages which use or require this quality, or click to show them.
See here for a list of pages which have a challenge based on this quality, or click to show them.
See Dangerous Items for items that modify this quality.
See Dangerous-reducing Items for items that reduce this quality.
The cap on this quality is raised by Dangerous Gains. It is impossible to raise this quality beyond the cap 230 under any circumstance. Excess from actions raising the quality is wasted after hitting the cap!
For a guide to increasing Dangerous and the other main attributes, see Leveling (Guide).
During a certain story, it is possible to raise Dangerous above the cap.
|Bonus||Permanent Loss||Failures||2nd chance|
|Items||Actions||Wounds|| Hard-Earned Lesson,|
Surprise Attack Plan
|0 - 2||(none)|
|3 - 9||Dangerous|
|10 - 14||Menacing|
|15 - 19||Formidable|
|20 - 39||Ferocious|
|40 - 59||Puissant|
|60 - 79||Perilous|
|80 - 99||Lethal!|
|100 - 149||Terrifying|
|150 - 199||A Terrible Power!|
|1 - 70||Watchmaker's Hill|
|60 - 100||Wolfstack Docks|
|100 - 125||The Labyrinth of Tigers|
|110 - 130||The Broad Unterzee|
|120 - 130||Concord Square - Velocipede Squad|
|150+||The Blind Helmsman - Intervene in a Dockers' Brawl|
- ↑ Note: These are the challenge levels for the location.
In order to reach 90% you'll usually need around 50% more.
Actions with a Broad difficulty level of 250 or above.
- 250: Lead your army through forgotten trenches (Parabolan War)
- 250: Illuminate ancient passages (Parabolan War)
- 250: Siege an Insidious Spinney (Parabolan War)
- 250: Ignite the Chorus of Forests (Parabolan War)
- 250: Feed three of the brawlers to the Drownies! (The Blind Helmsman)
- 250: Deploy that barrel of gunpowder! (The Blind Helmsman)
- 250: Swing from that rope overhead! (The Blind Helmsman)
- 250: Ready the guns! (from A Pirate Steamer!)
- 250: Take the sleeper to Station VIII (Railway)
- 250: Defend yourself (from Meeting in a Dark Alley)
- 250: Try to pet one (from Grazing Goat-Demons)
- 280: Challenge it with your fists (from Stop That Stove!)
- 300: Join in with a Rubbery Euphonium or Join in with a Rubbery Euphonium 2 (Helicon House)
- 300: Go all the way to Burrow-Infra-Mump (Railway)
- 300: Stand against it (Ambition: Bag a Legend)
- 300: Become a Licentiate or Become a Monster-Hunter (from An unsigned message)
- 350: Go all the way to Moulin (Railway)
- 380: Do not go gently (from Captured by the Clay Highwayman!)
- 400: Make your way to The Hurlers (Railway)
- 400: Assist the robber (from Intervene in an Attack)
- 450: Head to Marigold Station, the end of the line (Railway)