Strength, ferocity, soldiering.
Wiki note: This is your ability to confront and smash through numerous dangers and horrors of Fallen London. This is one of the four main Attributes.
See Category:Dangerous for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
See Category:Dangerous Challenge for pages which have a challenge based on this quality, or click to show them.
|Bonus||Permanent Loss||Failures||2nd chance|
|Items||Actions||Wounds|| Hard-Earned Lesson,|
Surprise Attack Plan
|0 - 2||(none)|
|3 - 9||Dangerous|
|10 - 14||Menacing|
|15 - 19||Formidable|
|20 - 39||Ferocious|
|40 - 59||Puissant|
|60 - 79||Perilous|
|80 - 99||Lethal!|
|100 - 149||Terrifying|
|150 - 199||A Terrible Power!|
|1 - 70||Watchmaker's Hill|
|60 - 100||Wolfstack Docks|
|100 - 125||The Labyrinth of Tigers|
|110 - 130||The Broad Unterzee|
|120 - 130||Ladybones Road - Velocipede Squad|
|150+||The Blind Helmsman - Intervene in a Dockers' Brawl|
- Note: These are the challenge levels for the location.
In order to reach 90% you'll usually need around 50% more.
Actions with a Broad difficulty level of 250 or above.
- 250: Lead your army through forgotten trenches (Parabolan War)
- 250: Illuminate ancient passages (Parabolan War)
- 250: Siege an Insidious Spinney (Parabolan War)
- 250: Ignite the Chorus of Forests (Parabolan War)
- 250: Feed three of the brawlers to the Drownies! (Wolfstack Docks)
- 250: Deploy that barrel of gunpowder! (Wolfstack Docks)
- 250: Swing from that rope overhead! (Wolfstack Docks)
- 250: Take the sleeper to Station VIII (Railway)
- 250: Defend yourself (from Meeting in a Dark Alley)
- 250: Try to pet one (from Grazing Goat-Demons)
- 280: Challenge it with your fists (from Stop That Stove!)
- 300: Join in with a Rubbery Euphonium or Join in with a Rubbery Euphonium 2 (Helicon House)
- 300: Go all the way to Burrow-Infra-Mump (Railway)
- 300: Stand against it (Ambition: Bag a Legend)
- 300: Become a Licentiate or Become a Monster-Hunter (from An unsigned message)
- 350: Go all the way to Moulin (Railway)
- 380: Do not go gently (from Captured by the Clay Highwayman!)
- 400: Make your way to The Hurlers (Railway)
- 400: Assist the robber (from Intervene in an Attack)
- 450: Head to Marigold Station, the end of the line (Railway)