Nab a supply of Incorruptible Biscuits on your way out
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: The Entrance Hall
This event is drawing to its end, and the caterer is removing the unused supplies.
Game Instructions: This will be your last action for this visit to Helicon House, though you can return to pursue other options later. You will not lose whatever Investigating..., Fascinating..., or Inspired... you may have accumulated on this trip.
Locked with Time Remaining at Helicon House 2
One might question the methods of caterer who reuses supply to this extent[…]
[…]You blend in with the staff and 'help' to remove a number of crates. They're sufficiently inattentive that they even offer you a small gratuity in thanks for your assistance.
You helped yourself to a lot of imperishable take-aways.
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- You have moved to a new area: Ealing Gardens
- Your 'Time Remaining at Helicon House' Quality has gone!
- Your popularity this evening has just suffered a setback. (Removes all Fitting in at Helicon House)
- You are now free of invited companions for the evening. (Resets Helicon House Companion to 0)
- You've gained 4 x Crate of Incorruptible Biscuits
- You've gained 5 x Pot of Venison Marrow (This is a range with 5 as a mean)