You have braved the absurd, lawless landscape of the Moulin Waste.
Increase this through successful expeditions into the Moulin Waste.
Game Instructions: This will open up new expedition routes, and somewhat increase the amount of supplies available on an expedition.
- Actions that raise this quality
See Category:Para-Archaeologist for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
- 2: You have glimpsed the Waste
- 4-5: You have seen Parabola's shadow over the Waste
- 6-7: You have begun to delve into the mystery of the Waste
- 8: You are ready to find the Wellspring
- 10: You have found the Wellspring of the Waste
Level Change Descriptions
- 4: The Wayward Historian may have something new to say.
- 5: You have learned something about the absurd landscape of the Moulin Waste.
- 6: The Wayward Historian may have something new to say.
- 7: The Wayward Historian may have something new to say.
- 8: You are ready to seek the Wellspring.
- 10: You have mastered the landscape of the Waste.