Question the boy
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Child's play
Perhaps he'll tell you what happened.
- 37 - very chancy (41%)
- 46 - chancy (52%)
- 54 - modest (61%)
- 63 - very modest (71%)
- 72 - low-risk (81%)
- 81 - straightforward (91%)
- 89 - straightforward (100%)
"Whirrsy bit him! Bit the neddy man - right on his hand. He shouldn't have touched him. I told him: Whirrsy didn't like neddy men! Now he's crunched up. He won't even have coins for the boat. Poor Whirrsy. It's not fair."
- Persuasive is increasing…
- Playing with Broken Toys is increasing… (+1 CP)
- You've gained 5 x Inkling of Identity
"Auntie Rust-and-Paint told me never to talk to people about nothing, not even if they look like Mr Sacks. I'm going to scream now."