Scheme: Set up an Orphanage
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
Game Instructions: This will give you an Orphanage Affiliation, which makes you Respectable and with work will produce Making Waves. It will prevent you opening a Salon.
Unlocked with A Person of Some Importance - A Significant Individual and
- 1 x Bazaar Permit
- 1 x Legal Document
- 2 x Alluring Accomplice
- 4 x Grubby Urchin
- 2 x Winsome Dispossessed Orphan
- 11000 x Penny
Hammering and squeaking
Your tradesmen repaint, re-carpet, re-plumb […]Your gaggle of orphans streams in. They do not seem impressed. "The last place was bigger," one drip-nosed girl volunteers. Her friend kicks her shin.
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
Success Instructions: In a moment you'll have the opportunity to name your Orphanage. Just cancel out if you don't want to do this: you can always return to the Notary later. You can also dispose of your Orphanage at any time by using the Key to your Handsome Townhouse. IMPORTANT! If you ever lose your Townhouse, your Orphanage will go with it.
- You now have 1 x An Orphanage
- You've lost 11000 x Penny
- You've lost 2 x Alluring Accomplice
- You've lost 1 x Bazaar Permit
- You've lost 1 x Legal Document
- You've lost 4 x Grubby Urchin
- You've lost 2 x Winsome Dispossessed Orphan
- Nothing seems to have changed. But perhaps one day it will. (Increases Adrift on a Sea of Misery: by 10)
Redirects to: Record the Name of your Ship or Spouse