Send the Working Rat 4
From Fallen London Wiki
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Seeking the Meaning of the Plaster Face (Guide)|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Subverting supplies
"Low contact with the enemy. That's the best way."
Game Instructions: Warning – if you fail, you will lose your rat, and the Big Rat will feel reassured that he has got rid of a spy.
Unlocked with 1 x Working Rat, Having Rodentine Minions Investigate... 7
Narrow (50% base), Serenity of the Plaster Face 2
- 0 - high-risk (30%)
- 1 - tough (40%)
- 2 - very chancy (50%)
- 3 - chancy (60%)
- 4 - modest (70%)
- 5 - very modest (80%)
- 6 - low-risk (90%)
- 7 and above - straightforward (100%)
Trail of glim
A neat hole in the bottom of the glim wagon. A few loosened screws. The hired men making the delivery never notice the weight difference. The dock workers taking payment certainly do notice, however, and the Big Rat's deal goes off.
- You've gained 50 x Shard of Glim
- An occurrence! Your 'Seeking the Meaning of the Plaster Face' Quality is now 8!
- 'Having Rodentine Minions Investigate...' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
Word comes back
You receive back the body battered and faceless, with an insulting note tied to the neck.
- You've lost 1 x Working Rat
- Serenity of the Plaster Face is increasing… (+28 CP)
- You've gained 1 x Rat on a String