Category:Shard of Glim Gain
Actions which give out Shard of Glim.
For a list of uses (cards/storylets it unlocks, and actions requiring it), see Category:Shard of Glim.
Storylets in London where you can get Glim multiple times. Incomplete, please add...
- Educating Lyme (Mahogany Hall, probably the best grind if you have access to it)
- Entertain and educate (Labyrinth of Tigers, Coil 2)
- Rob the Glim Shipment (The Flit; requires grinding Casing to at least 9)
- On a Heist (The Flit, requires grinding Casing)
- Unfinished Business in Spite (requires PoSI)
- A ship in the night (Wolfstack Docks, A Name Scrawled in Blood 4-5)
- The Ring of Meat (Watchmaker's Hill, Dangerous 33–47)
- The Ring of Roses (Watchmaker's Hill, Dangerous 38–52)
- The Painted Ring (Watchmaker's Hill, Dangerous 44–58)
- Dispose of ten Trophies (Spite - The Pickpocket's Promenade!, Shadowy 10-60)
- Burgle a Glim assayer's office (Spite, Shadowy 38–52)
- Strike! (Wolfstack Docks, Dangerous 60–??, locked with a Veteran of the Battle of Wolfstack Docks)
Pages in category "Shard of Glim Gain"
The following 150 pages are in this category, out of 150 total.
- A basket but no list
- A cat's wager
- A direct approach 1
- A lack of entanglements
- A little package of his work
- A quick commission: Hymns to Sobriety
- A quick commission: Ode to the Empress
- A round of well-intentioned backslapping
- A thieves' cache!
- A Thunderstorm of Morality
- Acquisition and screaming
- An Innocent Fictional Scene
- An opportunity!
- Ask around 2
- Ask him to write a story
- Ask your Urchin what's going on.
- Assist the neddy men
- Sabotage the Imperial Opera's bills
- Scuttle the boat
- Sea skimming
- Sell it to a Blind Bruiser who asks no questions
- Sell snacks to the crowd
- Send an Unfinished Man to Mahogany Hall
- Send an Unfinished Man to Spite
- Send an Unfinished Man to the Duchess
- Send an Unfinished Man to the Khanate
- Send an Unfinished Man to the Tomb-Colonies
- Send an Unfinished Man to Wolfstack Docks
- Send the Bandit-Chief 2
- Send the Bandit-Chief 4
- Send the Unfinished Man to teach Fourth City History
- Send the Unfinished Man to teach Second City History
- Send the Unfinished Man to teach Third City history
- Send the Working Rat 4
- Sign on for the voyage
- Sign on to a glim-steamer
- Sign on to guard a glim-ship
- Sing a lullaby
- Sneak up and push the cab-driver off the seat! Steal the cab!
- Social hierarchies
- Something not too difficult
- Song under the water
- Speak on the Bazaar's Correspondence
- Speak with your consulting cartographer
- Split them up using your dangerous connections
- Spread the rumour
- Stand lookout while the jewel-thief slips inside
- Stand up for the Lady
- Step into the ring and fight patiently
- Step into the ring and fight savagely
- Step into the ring and fight without mercy
- Step into the ring; trick your opponent
- Strength and secrecy
- Strike down the Angler Crab
- Study your journals with a learned colleague