Turn up shivering and desperate at his studio one midnight. Bang on his door and beg shelter.
From Fallen London Wiki
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Fascinating (Guide)|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Seduce a Struggling Artist: a night to remember?
You have an elaborate story ready involving theft, eviction, and persecution by mysterious strangers. If he lets you stay over, you're certain you have him.
Game Instructions: Warning: failing here may mean you have to start over!
- 5 - tough (40%)
- 6 - very chancy (50%)
- 7 - chancy (60%)
- 8 - modest (70%)
- 9 - very modest (80%)
- 10 - low-risk (90%)
- 11 and above - straightforward (100%)
He's bought it!
Or at least he doesn't have the heart to throw you out. You do catch him glancing longingly at his canvases as you pour out your heart to him. You soon put a stop to that: a few minutes of your attentions and you're confident he's forgotten all[…]
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- You've gained 120 x Whispered Hint
- Persuasive is increasing… (+20 CP, up to level 200 + Persuasive Gains)
- An occurrence! Your 'Seduction: Artist' Quality is now 2!
- 'Fascinating...' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- You have a new Accomplishment... An Admirer of Art -!
- You've gained 40 x Stolen Correspondence
Artistic inspiration! He flings himself at a canvas and begins to paint some sort of dog. What? Does he even still know you're here? Perhaps this is a ruse of his own? Either way, the evening is wasted.
- Fascinating... is dropping… (-10 CP)