This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Beneath the Neath!
It's a fossilised titanites giganteus the height of a man, embedded in the wall! Is that something written into its ridges?
- 58 - very chancy (41%)
- 72 - chancy (51%)
- 86 - modest (61%)
- 100 - very modest (71%)
- 114 - low-risk (81%)
- 128 - straightforward (91%)
- 140 - straightforward (100%)
A new symbol?
Those carvings on the huge fossil - it's the Correspondence! You leap out to a ledge, and note the symbols down. Safety be damned - you can always grab another gondola to ride back on!
- Watchful is increasing…
- You've lost 2 x Carnival Ticket
- You've gained 2 x Appalling Secret
- A Scholar of the Correspondence is increasing… (+1 CP, up to level 3)
Go back, you damnable bucket!
The ride whisks you away before you can get a good look. The alien letters taunt you from dreams, always just out of reach.