Zail into the wind
From Fallen London Wiki
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: The Wax-Wind
The ship's rudder must be stuck to a certain position so the crew can safely hide below-decks.
"Engines to three-quarters! Lash the wheel!"
The ship's direction and speed must be carefully calculated so that you stay on course during the storm. […] Globs of yellow wax, spattered into sharp splatters by the violent storm, cover the hull and the decks.
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- Shadowy is increasing…
- Troubled Waters is increasing… (+2 CP)
- Why is it so bright in here all of a sudden...? (Increases Southern Wind by +1 CP) (if already present)
- You've gained 1 x Zee-Ztory
- You are making very slow progress towards your destination. (Increases Zailing... by Zailing Speed/2)
- You've gained 1 x Time Spent at Zee (hidden)
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Fallen London Wiki by expanding it.