'Mr Sacks, take a cutting from this magnificent plant!'
|This page is retired from the game!|
If you disagree, please explain in the Comments or at Category talk:Retired
For Christmas history, see Christmas (historical).
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: A visit from Mr Sacks
It's taking up altogether too much space. You won't uproot the whole thing for him, but some light pruning is in order anyway.
Unlocked with Attending to the Needs of a Singular Plant 2
Ho ho mmm...
Mr Sacks watches you snip a shoot from your green companion. It watches your plant fight back with its thorns. […] 'Do you know who else once offered us such a plant? And what it told us[…]?' It growls into your ear. Such scandalous secrets!
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- Attending to the Needs of a Singular Plant is dropping… (-? CP)
- Wounds is increasing… (+? CP)
- You've gained 5 x Inkling of Identity
- You've gained 5 x Appalling Secret
- You've gained 1 x Extraordinary Implication
- An occurrence! Your 'A Veteran of Mr Sacks' Visits' Quality is now 3 - A Veteran of the Visit of 1890!