'Sprain' your ankle
|This page is retired from the game!|
If you disagree, please explain in the Comments or at Category talk:Retired
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
Go walking in the Forgotten Quarter. 'Trip' on one of those treacherous loose paving-stones.
- 40 - very chancy (41%)
- 50 - chancy (51%)
- 59 - modest (61%)
- 69 - very modest (71%)
- 79 - low-risk (81%)
- 88 - straightforward (91%)
- 97 - straightforward (100%)
'Do not try to walk!'
He[…] carries you to a patch of soft moss. He uses his own cravat—a surprisingly extravagant, frilly accoutrement—to bandage your foot. There is gratifying concern in his eyes. Later, he offers his arm and supports you as you hobble all the way home.
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- Persuasive is increasing…
- You have moved to a new area: Your Lodgings
- You've gained 58 x Silk Scrap
- Intimate with a Revolutionary Firebrand is increasing… (+? CP)
You overdid it. He races off, and returns with a burly Constable. Who carries you, over his shoulder, all the way home. Past all sorts of people.