A Vision of a Garden
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
Action Cost: 5
Your wounds and weaknesses have brought you close to death. Sometimes, you hear the River - the dark one that the Boatman rides - lap at the walls of your room. Sometimes, you wonder if there's not another way out of that far country.
Game Instructions: If you're not currently Closest To anyone else, this will make you Closest to the Bohemians.
Locked with Closest To
A private viewing
You work on your painting […] The night that it disappears, you […] dream of a procession of lank-limbed, half-human things, spidering their way up basalt cliffs, weeping […] the legend of the stolen painting […] exceeds the actual quality […]
You paint a special painting using phosphoresce colours. You only show it to select friends, and rumours spread about it. Then one night it disappears, with just a note left saying THANK YOU. The legend of that stolen painting assures your reputation.
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- Hedonist is increasing… (+3 CP, up to level 10)
- Wounds is dropping… (-2 CP)
- You've lost 1 x Primaeval Hint
- You are closest to the Bohemians. (Sets Closest To to 70 - Bohemians)
- You've lost 2 x Foxfire Candle Stub
- You've gained 1 x Favours: Bohemians (up to 7)
- Making Waves is increasing… (+5 CP)
- Austere is dropping… (-3 CP)