A family affair
|This page is retired from the game!|
If you disagree, please explain in the Comments or at Category talk:Retired
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
Unlocked with Family and Law 2
- 11 - very chancy (44%)
- 13 - chancy (52%)
- 16 - modest (64%)
- 18 - very modest (72%)
- 21 - low-risk (84%)
- 23 - straightforward (92%)
- 25 - straightforward (100%)
A family concern
You creep together down fog-curled alleys, […] You've been at this for hours […]There! The cousin. The Last Constable doesn't even shout a challenge, […] with her truncheon […] You have to drag her off before the arrest becomes a murder. […]
You successfully caught the cousin after hours of stalking but the Last Constable almost murdered the suspect.
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- Dangerous is increasing…
- An occurrence! Your 'Family and Law' Quality is now 3!
- An occurrence! Your 'The Cheery Man and the Last Constable:' Quality is now 1 - Favouring the Constable!
- You've gained 7 x Appalling Secret
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Fallen London Wiki by expanding it.