A family affair
|This page is retired from the game!|
If you disagree, please explain in the Comments or at Category talk:Retired
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
The Last Constable appears at your lodgings late one night, breathless. Can you help her? She needs to arrest her cousin.
Unlocked with Family and Law 2
- 11 - very chancy (44%)
- 13 - chancy (52%)
- 16 - modest (64%)
- 18 - very modest (72%)
- 21 - low-risk (84%)
- 23 - straightforward (92%)
- 25 - straightforward (100%)
A family concern
You creep together down fog-curled alleys, […] You've been at this for hours […]
There! The cousin. The Last Constable doesn't even shout a challenge, […] with her truncheon […] You have to drag her off before the arrest becomes a murder. […]
You successfully caught the cousin after hours of stalking but the Last Constable almost murdered the suspect.
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- Dangerous is increasing…
- An occurrence! Your 'Family and Law' Quality is now 3!
- An occurrence! Your 'The Cheery Man and the Last Constable' Quality is now 1 - Favouring the Constable!
- You've gained 7 x Appalling Secret
|This article is incomplete. You can help Fallen London Wiki by expanding it.