A lull in hostilities: try to negotiate with the rats.
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
Perhaps you can convince some of them to leave.
Game Instructions: The more rats you have killed, the harder this will be.
- 29 - very chancy (41%)
- 36 - chancy (51%)
- 43 - modest (61%)
- 50 - very modest (71%)
- 57 - low-risk (81%)
- 64 - straightforward (91%)
- 70 - straightforward (100%)
Tea with rats
[…]surprisingly civil discussion with the rats. They regard your lodgings as their own and are intent on reclaiming it for ratkind. No solution is reached, although a few rats desert during the negotiations and you do hear some interesting gossip.[…]
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- Persuasive is increasing…
- You've gained 21-30 x Whispered Hint
- Dangerous is increasing… (+2 CP)
- You've lost 2 x Troubled by Vermin
- [The Airs of London change…] (random)
Rats are by nature suspicious
They are having none of it. It seems that things are likely to take a turn for the uncivil.