From Fallen London Wiki
This category includes actions that increase your Dangerous attribute.
Pages in category "Dangerous Gain"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 239 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- A careful sort
- A cave snake
- A day trip to the Docks
- A dream about a desert 1
- A dream about descending into darkness
- A dream about the hold of a ship in a storm (Autofire)
- A duel to the death with Captain Vendrick
- A duel to the death with Chi Lan
- A duel to the death with Colonel Pommery
- A duel to the death with Father Norton
- A duel to the death with Feducci
- A duel to the death with Feducci 2
- A duel to the death with Mr Inch
- A friendly duel with Captain Vendrick
- A friendly duel with Colonel Pommery
- A friendly duel with Father Norton
- A friendly duel with Mr Inch
- A funeral for Shipwreck Joe
- A glimpse of a clock
- A hyena
- A lapis-framed mirror
- A lull in hostilities: try to negotiate with the rats.
- A tiger
- An amalgam of your own invention
- An iron-framed mirror
- And now... bombs!
- Are you an adventurer?
- Are you an animal lover?
- Arrange a duel
- Ask a passing keeper
- Ask for help with courage
- Attend the Feast
- Be Ruthless. Shove her aside.
- Because they're afraid of you
- Bet on Alonzo, Scourge of the Marshes
- Bet on Daphne, The Graveside Creeper
- Bet on Florence, the Stackside Spinner
- Bet on Millie, the Moloch Street Mangler
- Bet on your own spider
- Bet on your own spider...using a secret weapon
- Betray the dockers
- Betray the neddies
- Brawl with street fighters
- But the view outside your window isn't right
- But the view outside your window isn't right (Peckish)
- Buy a ticket to the Labyrinth of Tigers
- Buy their drinks, and listen to them reveal their secrets
- Saint Jack
- Scar? What scar?
- Send her away
- Send no response
- Set it on fire!
- Set it to fighting!
- Shoot it the moment you see it.
- Skeins of Blood
- Solving a case: ask among Revolutionaries
- Something Sharp
- Spar with a Black Ribbon Duellist
- Speak to private individuals
- Step into the ring and fight patiently
- Step into the ring and fight savagely
- Step into the ring and fight without mercy
- Step into the ring; trick your opponent
- Strain your ears
- Take notes
- Take the goat demon alive
- Take the rat brigands alive
- That's not who you are anymore
- The Adventuress' Correspondence Course
- The Billiard
- The Clay Man's Arm
- The Forms of the Tomb-Colonies
- The Furies?
- The hard way
- The Hopping Post
- The marvellous contrivance
- The School of Hard Knocks
- The strength of scars
- The Tough's reward
- The unquiet dead
- The unquiet dead, once more
- The value of sportsmanship
- There are old revolutionaries and bold revolutionaries
- They'll regret this...
- Think about it for a while
- This will take work
- Through Fallen London
- To hunt a Snuffer
- Train in your gymnasium
- Train the Rubbery Racer
- Tricks traps and treats
- Try the Rubbery Lumps
- Try to take him alive
- Turn a blind eye