A work of romance and automata
From Fallen London Wiki
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Carving out a Reputation at Court (Guide)|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Stage your ballet!
A tale of love in the deep places, drawing on your own experience. Clay dancers! Social commentary! This will make them sit up and watch. And possibly run away.
Love and clay
[…] the passions and fears of your noble young heroine draw them in. […]As such, they are unprepared for your crashing finale […] A good third of them aim to see your work banned. But many of the rest are moved to tears. The Empress, as usual, is unreadable.
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- 'Inspired...' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- You're no longer working on anything. [Resets 'Working on...']
- Making Waves is increasing… (+10 CP)
- Scandal is increasing… (+5 CP)
- You've gained 3000 x Moon-Pearl
Before being Banished from the Court -:
- Carving out a Reputation at Court is increasing… (+1 CP)
After being Restored to the Court of Her Enduring Majesty:
- You've gained 2 x A Fine Piece