Accept your fate 2
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: ARRESTED! (Upper River)
"Clerk, have the Assessors deal with this one. I have no doubt we'll find stolen property in their lodgings."
Unlocked with A Criminal Record: A Wretched Recidivist
A sterner sentence
Your sentence has been increased... and you've lost ten percent of any cash, rostygold, and hinterland scrip you might possess! Fortunately, there are currencies the Assessors are less likely to pay attention to.
Success Instructions: Persistent offences may mean harsher penalties.
- You have moved to a new area: New Newgate Prison - again!
- 'Casing...' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- 'Disappearing...' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- Suspicion is increasing… (+20 CP)
- You've lost 1 x Favours: Society
- You've lost 1 x Favours: Constables
- You've lost 10% of Piece of Rostygold
- You've lost 10% of Penny
- You've lost 10% of Hinterland Scrip
- You've lost 1 x Notability
- A Criminal Record: is increasing… (+2 CP)
Redirects to: Imprisoned! Again!