Call on the Repentant Forger to produce some banknotes
From Fallen London Wiki
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
He is not in business any more, but perhaps he'd make an exception in this case.
Unlocked with Acquaintance: the Repentant Forger 1
- 89 - very chancy (41%)
- 111 - chancy (51%)
- 133 - modest (61%)
- 154 - very modest (71%)
- 176 - low-risk (81%)
- 198 - straightforward (91%)
- 217 - straightforward (100%)
- 1 - high-risk (30%)
- 2 - tough (40%)
- 3 - very chancy (50%)
- 4 - chancy (60%)
- 5 - modest (70%)
- 6 - very modest (80%)
- 7 - low-risk (90%)
- 8 and above - straightforward (100%)
A reluctant favour
The Repentant Forger is fond of the Sardonic Music-Hall Singer, but he's fonder of remaining out of prison. You have to resort to mentioning one of the Forger's darkest secrets before he agrees to supply the Echoes the lady needs.
- Persuasive is increasing…
- You've gained 8 x Appalling Secret
- You've gained 10 x Cryptic Clue
- Acquaintance: the Sardonic Music-Hall Singer is increasing… (+1 CP, up to level 9)
- Acquaintance: the Repentant Forger is dropping… (-1 CP)
The Forger won't respond to cajoling or threats. It turns out he's hurt the lady didn't ask for his help herself. You keep trying, but he's impassive.