From Fallen London Wiki
Non-autofire cards with unrecorded frequencies.
Cards listed under ~ are retired - unless you somehow have historical data, there probably isn't much you can do here :(
Pages in category "Missing Frequency"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- 'You've said that there's a certain well-known tree...'
- A Bohemian Gathering!
- A contretemps in a restaurant
- A Dream about a Boat and a Spire
- A hearty meal
- A message from the Masters
- An ivied wall
- Ask a friend for romantic assistance!
- Ask the Interpreter of Dreams about mirrors
- Ask the Interpreter of Dreams about the burial of the dead
- Ask the Interpreter of Dreams about the fire sermon
- Ask the Interpreter of Dreams about what the thunder said
- Closer to the name
- Enthusiastic Urchin: An Imaginary Suitcase
- Eyes burning your back
- Huffam's Poll: The Third Question
- Increase your Casing... quality: a chat with Fast Hetty's husband
- Increase your Fascinating... quality: Fresh flowers from the surface!
- Increase your Inspired... quality: A travelling exhibitor of waxworks!
- Increase your Running Battle... quality: A bandaged gentleman offers his services.
- Increase your Running Battle... quality: Rappacini's Envenomings and Toxifications
- Learn from your Oriental acquaintances
- Looking upwards
- Mr Huffam's Poll!: the First Question
- Mr Huffam's Poll: the Second Question
- Mr Sacks, in embered red
- Mrs Gebrandt asks for your help
- On Matters of Love
- Picking pockets: an easy mark
- Putting the pieces together: something about the Fourth City
- Rubbery Lumps! Get yer Rubbery Lu-uuumps!
- Something strange outside the window...
- St Arthur's Candle 2
- Substantial Words
- Talk to the Interpreter of Dreams
- The Bawdy Cardsharp
- The Cat-Beset Perfectionist
- The Correspondence Savages Your Dreams
- The Duchess has a list
- The Enthusiastic Urchin: Christmas Gifts
- The Libertarian Esotericist
- The Monk
- The number of candles
- The one true Exceptional Rose
- The Opportunistic Urchin again
- The Opportunistic Urchin needs your help
- The Opportunistic Urchin turns up
- The Reclusive Turophile
- The Starveling Cat! The Starveling Cat!
- Today your gaoler is carrying an unlit stump of candle.
- What's that in the nook by the ceiling?