Chasing the Fence
|This page is retired from the game!|
If you disagree, please explain in the Comments or at Category talk:Retired
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
The Forthright Fence knows about the Cheery Man's oldest crimes, but the Last Constable can't find him. Can you help?
- 7 - very chancy (42%)
- 9 - chancy (54%)
- 11 - modest (66%)
- 12 - very modest (72%)
- 14 - low-risk (84%)
- 16 - straightforward (96%)
- 17 - straightforward (100%)
The Cheery Man's past
He's hiding in a rookery behind the Spite market-halls […]
When you return to Caligula's Coffee House, the Last Constable listens carefully. "Of course! That's why he never leaves the Head. And devils! […]
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
Success Instructions: The Constable will be in touch soon.
- Watchful is increasing…
- An occurrence! Your 'Family and Law' Quality is now 2!
- You've chosen to aid the Constable against the Cheery Man. (Sets The Cheery Man and the Last Constable to 1 - Favouring the Constable!)
- You've gained 5 x Intriguing Snippet
- You've completed, or cancelled, your meeting with the Last Constable. (Removes all A Rendezvous with the Last Constable)
Gone to ground
The Forthright Fence must know that someone's after him. He's a sporting sort, but he's not at the weasel-pits, the spider-fights or any of Feducci's fighting rings. Where's he hiding?