Employ a little theatrical accountancy
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: The Temptations of Power
Risky, perhaps, and detrimental to this edition's quality. But if it's money you're after, plenty flows through your offices.
- 89 - very chancy (41%)
- 111 - chancy (51%)
- 133 - modest (61%)
- 154 - very modest (71%)
- 176 - low-risk (81%)
- 198 - straightforward (91%)
- 217 - straightforward (100%)
The near-perfect crime
The thing is, this is mainly your money. But it's not entirely your money. The crucial point in the endeavour, however, is that nobody expects you to steal it. So nobody notices when you do.
- Shadowy is increasing…
- You've lost 3 x Meritorious Copy
- You've lost 3 x Outlandish Copy
- You've lost 3 x Salacious Copy
- You've gained 500 x Piece of Rostygold
- You now have 1 x Hours before the Deadline
Even though it's mainly your own till that you're dipping into, someone is always watching. Today, someone is reporting you to the Constables and contacting your competitors.