Experiencing Strange Times: Twelve Days of Mr Sacks
For Christmas history, see Christmas (historical).
There may be as many as twelve visits... but they'll all be available by January the sixth. [If you've begun the story by that point, you'll still be able to finish.]
See Category:Experiencing Strange Times: Twelve Days of Mr Sacks for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
- You've received a visit from... Mr Sacks?
- Has Mr Sacks visited you again?
- Mr Sacks? Or, with that lust for diamonds, a certain other Master?
- You have a secret agenda in this matter.
- You have been visited by a Mr Sacks with an interest in dreams.
- Mr Sacks has visited again.
- Mr Sacks has asked your opinion.
- Mr Sacks, indeed!
- Something was here
- Mr Sacks has requested wild words.
- Mr Sacks has offered you a carriage-ride.
- Mr Sacks... is gone.
- Day 1: A Peevish Visit from Mr Sacks?
- Day 2: A Genial Visit from Mr Sacks?
- Day 3: Mr Sacks, in taciturn mood
- Day 4: What's the angle?
- Day 5: Mr Sacks, purringly
- Day 6: A concrudescent Mr Sacks
- Day 7: Mr Sacks, in embered red
- Day 8: Mr Shacksh
- Day 9: At your window
- Day 10: Down the chimney!
- Day 11: Mr Sacks, mutely
- Day 12: Mr Sacks, at its limits