Experiencing Strange Times: Twelve Days of Mr Sacks
|This content is only available during Christmas!
For the history of this holiday see Christmas (historical)
There may be as many as twelve visits... but they'll all be available by January the sixth. If you've begun the story by that point, you'll still be able to finish.
See here for , or click to show them.
- You've received a visit from... Mr Sacks?
- Has Mr Sacks visited you again?
- Mr Sacks? Or, with that lust for diamonds, a certain other Master?
- You have a secret agenda in this matter.
- You have been visited by a Mr Sacks with an interest in dreams.
- Mr Sacks has visited again.
- Mr Sacks has asked your opinion.
- Mr Sacks, indeed!
- Something was here
- Mr Sacks has requested wild words.
- Mr Sacks has offered you a carriage-ride.
- Mr Sacks... is gone.
- Day 1: A Peevish Visit from Mr Sacks?
- Day 2: A Genial Visit from Mr Sacks?
- Day 3: Mr Sacks, in taciturn mood
- Day 4: What's the angle?
- Day 5: Mr Sacks, purringly
- Day 6: A concrudescent Mr Sacks
- Day 7: Mr Sacks, in embered red
- Day 8: Mr Shacksh
- Day 9: At your window
- Day 10: Down the chimney!
- Day 11: Mr Sacks, mutely
- Day 12: Mr Sacks, at its limits