Follow a conjurer
From Fallen London Wiki
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
He provides entertainment at children's parties. What easier way to rob rich houses?
- 69 - very chancy (41%)
- 85 - chancy (51%)
- 102 - modest (61%)
- 119 - very modest (71%)
- 135 - low-risk (81%)
- 152 - straightforward (91%)
- 167 - straightforward (100%)
"Is this your card?"
You follow the conjurer to a very wealthy residence. A small boy is celebrating a birthday with thirty of his jam-smeared friends. As soon as the magician is inside, you knock on the door and claim to be his assistant. Soon, you're a bit richer.
- Shadowy is increasing…
- You've gained 70 x Moon-Pearl
- You've gained 1 x Relic of the Second City
- You've gained 1 x Relic of the Third City
- You've gained 1 x Relic of the Fourth City
The screaming starts
You claim to be the conjurer's assistant and gain admission to a small boy's birthday party. Unfortunately, the maid ushers you straight into the drawing-room, where thirty young chaps are waiting -loudly - to be entertained...