Lay claim to any left-behind items
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: The Upstairs Honey Den
Honey-mazed bohemians tend to forget personal items – even bohemians who have recently been drenched in apocyan waters.
Game Instructions: This will award goods that repay your Casing..., and give a bonus if you have more than the necessary Fitting in at Helicon House. It is the last thing you will be able to do at Helicon House this evening.
A tidy haul
Consider these various purses, supplies, and cast-off diaries as just so many pieces of flotsam, washed up by an ocean. There's not a great deal of left-behind scrip, but that's the trouble with robbing a party of Bohemians.
- You've gained 24 + ( Fitting in at Helicon House / 2) x Hinterland Scrip
- You've gained 1-20 x Drop of Prisoner's Honey
- You've gained 1-50 x Moon-Pearl
- Casing... is dropping… (-15 CP)
- Your 'Fitting in at Helicon House' Quality has gone!
- Your 'Helicon House Companion' Quality has gone!
Redirects to: Ealing Gardens