The art of confusion and deception, of misleading the listener without a single false word.
See Category:Mithridacy for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
See Category:Mithridacy Challenge for pages which have a challenge based on this quality, or click to show them.
- 1-2: You have learned to say simple things in complicated ways, and lead your listener where you wish them to go
- 3-4: You are good at suggesting falsehoods by saying only what is true
- 5-13: You are an artist of implication, allowing people to think what you are not able to say
Level Increase Text
- You have developed your skill in deceiving by selective use of facts.
- You are getting better at the art of propaganda by misdirection.
Level Decrease Text
- You have lost some of your ability to manipulate meaning.