Sell your skeleton to a Zailor
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
Could it have come from a long time ago? Has it got something to do with the Shapeling Arts? He's interested.
Game Instructions: He pays in Amber for the quality of the skeleton, and a bonus in Knobs of Scintillack for Amalgamy and Antiquity.
Locked with Bone Market Exhaustion 4
- 154 - very chancy (41%)
- 192 - chancy (51%)
- 229 - modest (61%)
- 267 - very modest (71%)
- 304 - low-risk (81%)
- 342 - straightforward (91%)
- 375 - straightforward (100%)
The more Rubbery, the better
He has seen things in his travels: things that made him believe the Rubbery Men are of great significance. He has become a believer, though the precise nature of that belief is difficult to pin down. […]
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- You've gained 25 + ( Approximate Value of Your Skeleton in Pennies/10) x Nodule of Warm Amber
- You've gained (( Skeleton: Amalgamy * Skeleton: Antiquity) / 20) x Bone Market Exhaustion (Rounded down)
With Bone Market Fluctuations not 1 nor 2
With Bone Market Fluctuations exactly 1 (Antiquity)
With Bone Market Fluctuations exactly 2 (Amalgamy)
They describe the skeleton as '[manifest description due to Implausibility]'. This won't do.
- Suspicion is increasing… (+2 CP)