Take him to tea
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
A quiet afternoon at Beatrice's Tea Parlour will give you a chance to talk.
- 16 - very chancy (43%)
- 19 - chancy (51%)
- 23 - modest (62%)
- 27 - very modest (73%)
- 30 - low-risk (81%)
- 34 - straightforward (92%)
- 37 - straightforward (100%)
A charming afternoon
You settle down over a steaming pot of tea […] Perhaps there is something to be said for pursuing this relationship. And that's before you consider the splendid gifts that one receives from jewel thieves...
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- Persuasive is increasing…
- An occurrence! Your 'Seduction: Honey-Sipping Jewel-Thief' Quality is now 5!
- You've gained 1 x Flawed Diamond
- You've gained 8 x Moon-Pearl
Surrounded by lace-edged napkins and toasted teacakes, the jewel-thief lacks his usual honeyed charisma. He has little to say; it is uncomfortably obvious that he is unimpressed with your real-life company. The cheek of the man.