The clingy octogenarian
From Fallen London Wiki
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
Their name is on your card, you suppose. Best honour it.
- 82 - very chancy (41%)
- 102 - chancy (51%)
- 122 - modest (61%)
- 142 - very modest (71%)
- 162 - low-risk (81%)
- 182 - straightforward (91%)
- 200 - straightforward (100%)
"I'm terribly sorry. Did my hand slip again?"
That is not the proper hold for a waltz. At least afterwards your partner is good enough to comment widely on your character, and more selectively on your posterior.
- Persuasive is increasing…
- Austere is increasing… (+1 CP, up to level 5)
- You've lost 1 x Time Remaining...
- Talk of the Town is increasing… (+2 CP)
- Hedonist is dropping… (-1 CP)
'I assure you, my dear, it's purely to help my balance!'
Their hands stray one too many times, and you are forced to issue a public reproach. The scene is brief, but is the cause of some humour over the course of the evening.