You have them now
| This content is part of the Mr Eaten storyline.|
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Seeking Mr Eaten's Name (Guide)|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: The Mind and the Number
Game Instructions: Don't do this. This is foolish. You will lose many things.
Unlocked with 4-5 x Memory of Chains
Burn them all
[...] They think you know their little shames. They're right, but you don't care enough to bring them low. The chains are nearly a part of you now. [...]Seven concerned citizens are coming to burn your papers. Let them have their bonfire. [...]
Success Instructions: Can you bear to do this seven times? Stop now, before it destroys you.
- You have moved to a new area: New Newgate Prison - again!
- You've gained 1 x Memory of Chains
- An occurrence! Your 'Suspicion' Quality is now 9 - Imprisoned!!
- You've lost 250 x Proscribed Material
- You've lost 250 x Stolen Correspondence
- You've lost 77 x Sudden Insight
Wiki note: This does not increase Criminal Record. But you may develop a very different kind of ill reputation.