List of all pages marked with the SMEN banner (housekeeping).
For the in-game Seeking quality, see Seeking Mr Eaten's Name.
For a guide to Seeking, see Seeking Mr Eaten's Name (Guide).
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "SMEN"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 338 total.(previous page) (next page)
- "After I left the Palace..." You shrug.
- "An injustice was done."
- "For love."
- "Free me. End this madness."
- "Have you ever been to the Iron Republic?"
- "I choose to."
- "I must."
- "It was the Comtessa. The end she came to."
- "It was the Docks. The Battle."
- "It's cheaper than a divorce."
- "No. But then we aren't even here anyway, are we?"
- "Nothing is certain. Nothing is impossible." (Arriving at Port)
- "Nothing is certain. Nothing is impossible." (Your Cabin)
- "Once I've begun something, I finish it."
- "The Bazaar. The Bazaar will burn."
- "The Orphanage. The Orphanage..."
- "There's already nothing left of me."
- "There's already nothing left of you."
- "They will pay. They will pay!"
- "What do you care?"
- "What is due?"
- "What is forgotten?"
- "Who is Salt?"
- "You know how it is. Once one has sampled everything, one must sample nothing."
- "You wouldn't understand."
- A Bad End
- A Banner with a Strange Device
- A Book of Crimson Prayer
- A Complete Set of Preserved Internal Organs
- A Confounding Absence
- A conjunction of crypticisms
- A Dream of Dark Waters
- A drink before you go
- A Question -
- A WARNING
- A way out
- Abandon the search
- ABOVE THE NEATH
- Accept soup for you and your companion
- Accept the soup for yourself only
- ACE OF HUNGERS
- All you know are chains
- An Alphabet of Scars
- An Intimation
- Another betrayal
- Answer the questions
- Approach the Isle
- Arrange to be betrayed
- Ask about a certain passage of St Matthew, and its revisions
- Ask for help with a certain... obsession
- Ask them the Question
- At a crossroads
- Attend a service at the Chapel (no. 1)
- Attend a service at the Chapel (no. 2)
- Attend a service at the Chapel (no. 3)
- Attend a service at the Chapel (no. 4)
- Attend a service at the Chapel (no. 6)
- Attend a service at the Chapel, in the name of St Gawain
- Bake you in a pie
- Bend to the oars
- BENEATH THE NEATH (SMEN)
- Betray a Friend
- Betray the Celebrated Artist's Model
- Betray the Master Jewel-Thief
- Betray your Boneless Consort
- Betray your Midnight Matriarch
- Betray your Noman?
- Blacken your mind like paper
- Break on through to the other side
- But I am one of them
- But the view outside your window isn't right (Peckish)
- Buy tickets to the carnival (SMEN)
- Sacrifice a work of genius
- Sacrifice an Overgoat
- Sacrifice seven Fluke-Cores
- Sacrifice your Nearly-Daughter
- Sacrifice your Noman
- Sacrifice your Starveling Cat
- Sacrifice your Übergoat
- Scorched by the Sun
- Scream out of the window at passers-by
- Seeking Mr Eaten's Name
- Seeking Mr Eaten's Name (Guide)
- Send a little present 2
- Set fires around the city
- SEVEN IS THE NUMBER: Gain a Memory of Chains
- SEVEN IS THE NUMBER: Gain a Stain on your Soul
- SEVEN IS THE NUMBER: Gain a Weeping Scar
- SEVEN OF WORDS
- Shred a page of Proscribed Material
- SIX OF PEARLS
- Sleep (SMEN)
- Sleep with the Calling Card crumpled in your fist
- Soiled your soul! Grew glossy and fat!
- Something familiar in its curls...
- Speak with a fungus-tower
- Speak with the Big Rat
- Speak with the Eater-of-Chains
- Spread the seeds
- St Arthur's Candle
- St Arthur's Candle (storylet)
- St Beau's Candle
- St Beau's Candle (Seeking Road Storylet)
- St Beau's Candle (storylet)
- St Cerise's Candle
- St Cerise's Candle (The Forgotten Quarter)
- St Cerise's Candle 2
- St Destin's Candle
- St Erzulie's Candle
- St Erzulie's Candle (Action)
- St Forthigan's Candle (Action)
- St Fortigan's Candle
- St Gawain's Candle
- St Gawain's Candle (Chapel of Lights storylet)