From Fallen London Wiki
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Short Stories (Guide)|
Perhaps it's a hobby, perhaps it's a means of earning a crust. But even a Londoner of Leisure has profitable ways to pass the time.
See Category:Your Activities for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:Your Activities Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Unlocked with Route: Lodgings, A Name Signed with a Flourish 2
This location has access to the Bazaar.
- Card deck: This location uses the main Fallen London deck.
- There are no cards that can only be drawn in this location.
- This location forms part of the main Fallen London setting. All locations within the main setting share the same hand and deck. Moving between other locations of the main setting does not affect the hand or the deck size, with the exception of adding or removing location-specific cards to/from the deck.
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.