A cavalry officer
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Rob a drunk
That's the uniform of the 23rd Neathy Rifles. Though he's long since sold his brass buttons - for the cheapest gin, by the smell.
Unlocked with The Airs of London 50-100
- 21 - very chancy (42%)
- 26 - chancy (52%)
- 31 - modest (62%)
- 36 - very modest (72%)
- 41 - low-risk (82%)
- 46 - straightforward (92%)
- 50 - straightforward (100%)
A pocket miscellany
A sad little collection of junk. Brass, a bottle of medicine, and a litter of paper scraps - wait, are these map fragments? He's scrawled FORGET on the back of each one. Lucky you're here to help.
- Shadowy is increasing…
- You've gained 1 x Nevercold Brass Sliver
- You've gained 1 x F.F. Gebrandt's Tincture of Vigour: Half-Full
- You've gained (0.03 * Shadowy + 3.49, rounded down) x Map Scrap
- [The Airs of London change…] (random)
A handsome prize
His pockets are empty, but that sword-cane is something of a treasure. Best provide a home to it. He'll only hurt himself when he wakes up.
A steely grip
He grasps your wrist and opens his eyes: they are a pallid blue, webbed with red. "Nothing," he croaks. "There was nothing left of us. Scraps and follies. Even our souls were crisped to cinders!" He relaxes his grip, but it's drawn attention...