From Fallen London Wiki
This category contains all uses of Shadowy:
- Cards and storylets that unlock if you have it (or a specific level or range of it)
- Actions requiring it (or a specific level or range of it)
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Shadowy"
The following 192 pages are in this category, out of 192 total.
- A black cat
- A cavalry officer
- A commission from anarchists - Flames
- A commission from anarchists - Silk
- A fine day in the Flit
- A furious and incoherent drunken rat
- A job for the Topsy King
- A Knight of the Underworld
- A Meeting of Cats
- A merry sort of crime
- A new piece in the Game
- A night on the tiles
- A particular thirst
- A Reputation of Some Importance: An Invisible Eminence
- A ring of stone angels
- A rival of the shadows
- A silver touch
- A Simple Job from a Devil
- A squire of the Flit
- A Theosophistical Enquiry
- An assignment from the Cheesemonger
- An errand for the Cheesemonger
- An evening's work at the carnival
- Are you a criminal mastermind?
- Arrange an escape
- Assassinate one of Mr Fires' tug pilots, with a poisoned pin
- Assisting with a family matter
- At home in Spite
- Attempt the daring rescue of a Regiment urchin
- Hand over a box of scraps for Incendiary Gossip
- Hand over a cartload of scraps for a Diary of the Dead
- Hand over a multitude of scraps for a Rumourmonger's Network
- Hand over a paltry few creditable scraps for Proscribed Materials
- Hand over a roomful of scraps for an Intriguer's Compendium
- Hand over a sack of scraps for Uncovered Identities
- Hand over a small collection of scraps for Inklings of Identity
- Hand over all the scraps you can carry for Blackmail Material
- Hold your own séance?
- Observe the Ambitious Barrister
- Observe the Red-Handed Queen at work in Mahogany Hall
- Observe the Red-Handed Queen behind the mirrors of Varchas
- Observe the Red-Handed Queen moving among the rose-garden of Caduceus
- Observe what the Fingerkings do at Mahogany Hall
- Observe what the Fingerkings do in Varchas
- Off to Mahogany Hall
- Out you go, longshanks
- Rag Trade Sources
- Read a discordant letter
- Recall the noise and life of Spite
- Reeducating Lyme
- Return to the Palace cellars
- Revisit the Theosophisticals
- Revisiting the home of the Watchmaker's Daughter
- Rob a Brass Embassy Courier
- Rob a drunk
- Robbing the Ambassador's ball
- Run the rooftops in honour of "a New Wind"
- Run the rooftops with the urchins
- Take a closer look 2
- Teach the arts of stealth to a Protégé
- Tell him where they are, but caution against seeking them out
- Tell him you couldn't find them.
- The Cats of Spite 2
- The cellars and the mirror
- The Curt Relicker and Montgomery are Moving Quietly Past
- The Ever-present and Invisible Servantry
- The fate of a disciple
- The grand séance!
- The Home of an Admiral's Widow
- The Kidsman recruits
- The Lady and the Monk
- The little people
- The magic of the theatre
- The mansion of an Unsympathetic Landlord
- The Phantom of the Antimacassar
- The Pickpocket's Promenade!
- The shaded estate on Hemlock Row
- The Soul Trade (25 FATE)
- The Start of the Day's Business
- The Traitor's Feast
- The Velocipede Squad races by
- The wine cellars of the Palace
- These ways are strange
- They're coming for you!
- Track down evidence against you
- Try the Pickpocket's Promenade!
- Try the Pickpocket's Promenade! 2
- Try your Hand at the Pickpockets' Promenade
- Ask the Custodial Chef to prepare your Strange Catch
- Clear out your lodgings
- Fuel the excavation with academic assistance
- Fuel the excavation with clay strength
- Fuel the excavation with fervor
- Fuel the excavation with hellworm food
- Fuel the excavation with incorruptible biscuits
- Fuel the excavation with peppercaps
- Fuel the excavation with ratty ingenuity
- Fuel the excavation with rubbery pie
- Fuel the excavation with tea
- Give your Strange Catch to the Melancholy Curate
- Help with the digging
- Let their error be eaten
- Stoke an argument between the Custodial Chef and the Melancholy Curate
- The Shadow tattoo
- You dream of firm hands carrying you up the hillside
- "Will you restore yourself to greatness"
- 'Mr Sacks! Take me!'
- 'Mr Sacks! Take the sound of my footsteps!'
- 'Will you titillate listeners with the stories of your misdeeds?'
- A back way less empty than you thought
- A night out
- An audience with the Gracious Widow
- Burglarous Intent
- Circumspect Ambush
- Consult the Persian
- Just the place for a certain sort
- Learn some smuggler's tricks from the Gracious Widow's gang
- Making your acquaintance
- Off to the Flit
- Sneak your way to freedom!
- The black cat
- Veilgarden 2