A grin of sorts
From Fallen London Wiki
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
"You again! Couldn't stay away, eh?"
Unlocked with The Boatman's Opponent 25 - 29
- 137 - very chancy (41%)
- 170 - chancy (51%)
- 204 - modest (61%)
- 237 - very modest (71%)
- 270 - low-risk (81%)
- 304 - straightforward (91%)
- 334 - straightforward (100%)
A game of spider-like patience
You construct your web strand by strand. So does he. Each move thrills across the board like a signal. You know that the game is won twenty moves before he finally concedes.
- Watchful is increasing…
- Wounds is dropping… (-2 CP)
- The Boatman's Opponent is increasing… (+5 CP)
- Approaching the Gates of the Garden is increasing… (+1 CP, up to level 16)
Age and night and patience
It's like wrestling with time. You know three moves in that you're going to lose. After that, it's just a question of how grandly you go. You do make him work for his victory.