A smile of recognition
From Fallen London Wiki
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
At least you hope it's recognition. It could be anticipation. Either way, he sets up the board.
Game Instructions: Careful! Losing to the Boatman may make matters much worse.
Unlocked with The Boatman's Opponent 5 to 8
- 21 - very chancy (42%)
- 26 - chancy (52%)
- 31 - modest (62%)
- 36 - very modest (72%)
- 41 - low-risk (82%)
- 46 - straightforward (92%)
- 50 - straightforward (100%)
A hard-won fight
He's good. You're better. Or he's playing a deeper game still.
- Watchful is increasing…
- Wounds is dropping… (-3 CP)
- The Boatman's Opponent is increasing… (+2 CP)
- Approaching the Gates of the Garden is increasing… (+1 CP, up to level 16)
A cunning snare
Have you played too many games against the Boatman? Has he learnt to anticipate your feints and assaults? Or is he just a d--nably clever player?