See Category:Balmoral for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:Balmoral Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Unlocked with Build the station at Balmoral
The Bazaar is replaced by the Upper River Exchange in this location.
- Card deck: Cards - Balmoral
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.
Wiki note: You can use your inventory in this location.
Wiki note: Cards that are unique to other Upper River locations will be retained in the deck when entering this location, but otherwise cannot be drawn.
- The Flower of the Neath: This is the starter storylet. You must take the only Action under this storylet in order to unlock the following two.
- Balmoral Castle
- The Woods of Balmoral: This is later replaced with the following storylet.
- Into the Moonlit Woods
- Who is the Reformer of Reputations?
- A Master Smuggler
- The Clay Highwayman's Camp: Progress through The Tale of the Clay Highwayman to unlock this.
- Work in your Cabinet Noir: Build the 'cabinet' through the options in the Union Office to unlock this.
- Offices of the Tracklayer's Union: Balmoral Branch
- Returning East – or Further West
The Bazaar is not accessible here. In its place is the Upper River Exchange.
The consequences for accumulating too much of any Menace are the same as London-proper. However, some things are different: