Bomb a meeting of financiers
From Fallen London Wiki
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Casing (Guide)|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Bringing Revolution!
These fellows govern some kind of monetary exchange mechanism with the surface. They report directly to the Masters of the Bazaar. Someone will be happy to pay you to bomb their meeting.
Unlocked with Casing... 9
Narrow (50% base), Casing... 11
- 9 - high-risk (30%)
- 10 - tough (40%)
- 11 - very chancy (50%)
- 12 - chancy (60%)
- 13 - modest (70%)
- 14 - very modest (80%)
- 15 - low-risk (90%)
- 16 and above - straightforward (100%)
Bits of banker fly everywhere! Some of those fat financiers won't be coming back. Long live the revolution! You are sure to be the talk of anarchist cells all across the Neath.
- 'Casing...' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- Shadowy is increasing… (+2 CP, up to level 200 + Shadowy Gains)
- Making Waves is increasing… (+10 CP)
- Advancing the Liberation of Night: is increasing… (+5 CP, up to level 50)
- You've gained 300 x Proscribed Material
- You've gained 200 x Cryptic Clue
- Master Thief is increasing… (+4 CP, up to level 4)
An explosion and smoke plume marks the... entirely empty office that you just blew up. They must have known you were coming! Run for it!
- Shadowy is increasing… (+1 CP, up to level 200 + Shadowy Gains)
- Suspicion is increasing… (+2 CP)
- Casing... is dropping… (-10 CP)