From Fallen London Wiki
This category includes actions that increase your Shadowy attribute.
Pages in category "Shadowy Gain"
The following 188 pages are in this category, out of 188 total.
- ...a chilling tale of mystery
- ...a grim tale of knives and tears
- ...a Sealed Archive
- ...a thrilling tale of narrow escapes and breathless burglaries
- ...an inspiring tale of extra-legal generosity
- ...Mr Baseborn's Papers
- ...Mr Leadbeater's Fortune
- ...on the operations of the Law
- ...the Archaeology Wing
- ...the Osteology Wing
- A black cat
- A bronze-framed mirror
- A dream about whispers 1
- A fireside nap
- A former mark
- A glimpse of silver
- A musical friend
- A place at the centre of things
- A silver touch
- A spotted cat
- ABOVE THE NEATH
- An easy confidence
- Are you a criminal mastermind?
- Are you a gambler?
- Arrange for a theft from the Museum of Mistakes
- Assist the Fisher Kings with a spot of redecorating
- Attend the Feast
- Call it to mind
- Challenge your Patron
- Choose a black horse
- Choose a tiger (3 FATE)
- Choose the turquoise card
- Coax tricks of the trade from them
- Come to an understanding 1
- Concentrate on winning the game
- Conduct mischief with the Knotted Sock
- Consult with a master thief
- Cross the Threshold (Low Glasswork)
- Destroy a statue
- Destroy evidence endangering other criminals
- Destroy the evidence
- Dispose of fifty Trophies via the Acquisitive Relicquarian
- Dispose of five Trophies
- Dispose of forty Trophies
- Dispose of ten Trophies
- Dispose of thirty Trophies
- Dispose of twenty Trophies
- Don't ask me
- Drink the bottle yourself
- I can reach it. I can!
- I must be inside a stormcloud
- I will ask my memories
- I will ask the mirror
- I will call for the rain!
- I will call forth thunder and lightning!
- I will look in the mirror
- I will look out upon the city
- I will make it rain
- I will pay whatever I am asked (5 FATE)
- Intercept a Message
- Invite a friend to share the bottle
- Sell the letter to the highest bidder
- Send her away
- Shake him off amidst the chimneys and gutters
- Share a few drinks with a recently escaped recidivist
- Show your rival who is the master of shadows
- Silence the mark
- Solve long-abandoned cases
- Spread rumours about your competitors' products
- Steal the coins!
- Subtle methods
- Swap gossip with cat burglars
- Take a different prize
- Take a message to the river (5 FATE)
- Take notes
- Taunt the detective
- The arts of indirection
- The bandaged specimen
- The even more daring escape!
- The faces of Hecate?
- The Hopping Post
- The Landlord's Safe
- The strength of scars
- The Sweeny
- The Vault of Impounded Possessions
- They know nothing.
- Trade it for something more practical
- Tricks traps and treats
- Try it in a lock (5 FATE)
- "Will you restore yourself to greatness"
- 'Mr Sacks! Take the sound of my footsteps!'
- 'Will you titillate listeners with the stories of your misdeeds?'
- A back way less empty than you thought
- A Bewildering Ambush: Allow your terror to motivate you
- A Bewildering Ambush: Remain just out of reach
- A Bewildering Ambush: Take inspiration from the board
- A dream about stormy weather (Autofire)
- Attack an Indomitable Chandler
- Cause mischief
- Circumspect Ambush
- Have some of that coffee
- Just the place for a certain sort
- Laugh. And then pick his pocket.
- Making your acquaintance
- Mount a cunning assault!
- Send a Christmas Card to an Acquaintance
- Steal Whispered Secrets to pay your rent
- Take advantage of the distraction
- The black cat
- The fug of cigar-smoke
- The Renewal of Forms
- The silent observer
- This might be faster... Steal a hammer and chisel from the tunnels on your next work shift
- Use him as a distraction