Category:Scandal Loss (Tomb-Colonies)
From Fallen London Wiki
(Note: since the Tomb-Colonies are the Menace Location for Scandal, almost every available action here will cure it.)
If you are not yet in exile, see Scandal Loss.
Pages in category "Scandal Loss (Tomb-Colonies)"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
- '...but then, we are all maltreated here.'
- '...I flatter myself the Duchess was fond of me...'
- '...I flung it into the fire.'
- '...I have a few friends yet in Society...'
- '...I have written to the Bishop of St Fiacre's...'
- '...I have, with some trepidation, contacted a hooded acquaintance...'
- '...I returned it to him, politely.'
- '...mysteries I have chosen not to pursue'
- '...so I set myself the task of feeding it up...'
- 'A plan occured!'
- 'Climbing, always climbing'
- 'How are they constructed?'
- 'I abandoned the endeavour'
- 'I climbed to the top of the house once more.'
- 'I demonstrated all the latest dances...'
- 'I did not press the matter'
- 'I escaped upstairs'
- 'I examined the cellar steps.'
- 'I followed her...'
- 'I had to get away...'
- 'I penned a letter to an architect I once knew...'
- 'I persevered for hours. Hours!'
- 'I politely rejected the gift'
- 'I pressed the matter'
- 'I replied coolly.'
- 'I restrained my appetites.'
- 'I searched for them in the rooftops...'
- 'I spent the evening in a quiet corner'
- 'I stormed upstairs'
- 'I took a candle to light my way upstairs'
- 'I took the hint...'
- 'I wrote a very professional reply.'
- 'It was, at least, an opportunity to ascend to a different roof-top...'
- 'Naturally I refused her overtures'
- 'Of course, I climbed the building...'
- 'So I chose to sleep without the candle...'
- 'So I suffered...'
- 'Tell me: has the memory of that unfortunate affair faded?'