Intercept the messages
From Fallen London Wiki
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: A Boxful of Intrigue (Guide)|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Encryption of a Sort
Whatever they're talking about, it must be worth knowing.
- 89 - very chancy (41%)
- 111 - chancy (51%)
- 133 - modest (61%)
- 154 - very modest (71%)
- 176 - low-risk (81%)
- 198 - straightforward (91%)
- 217 - straightforward (100%)
The first lead plaque could say 'A fortuitous occasion for the revision of plans for murder' or possibly 'A deep place to hide sins'. Seldom have you seen a courier so pleased to be robbed.
- Shadowy is increasing…
- You've gained 1 x A Boxful of Intrigue
- You've gained 2 x Correspondence Plaque
If your A Power in Waiting - quality is The Conscience of Empire:
- Empire's Kingmaker is increasing… (+10 CP)
If your A Power in Waiting - quality is A Guardian of the Realm:
- You've gained 1 x A Turncoat
- An occurrence! Your 'A Power in Waiting -' Quality is now The Conscience of Empire!
The lead plate is blank. But when you sleep, you can feel one of the letters drifting through the fog of dreams towards you. You wake covered in sweat.