Invite him to your lodgings
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
You can have a more open discussion there.
- 41 - very chancy (41%)
- 51 - chancy (51%)
- 61 - modest (61%)
- 71 - very modest (71%)
- 81 - low-risk (81%)
- 91 - straightforward (91%)
- 100 - straightforward (100%)
A fire in the grate, a decanter of brandy on the table. You hint that you were involved in burning down one of Mr Fires' warehouses last week. He believes you. He grasps your hand and speaks excitedly of his own revolutionary plans.
- Persuasive is increasing…
- An occurrence! Your 'Intimate with a Revolutionary Firebrand' Quality is now 5!
- You've gained 30 x Cryptic Clue
Are you so untrustworthy?
You allude, modestly, to an act of arson down at the docks last week, one that seriously inconvenienced Mr Fires. He looks at you levelly. 'Yes. In fact, I know who set that fire,' he says. 'And it was not you.' Oops.