Lie to them
From Fallen London Wiki
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Doing the Rounds
Jasper and Frank rarely bring anything but pain. Send them elsewhere.
- 89 - very chancy (41%)
- 111 - chancy (51%)
- 133 - modest (61%)
- 154 - very modest (71%)
- 176 - low-risk (81%)
- 198 - straightforward (91%)
- 217 - straightforward (100%)
Jasper and Frank head off to the weasel pits, hefting their hammers. Your urchin messenger will reach the Gossip before they realise their mistake. It's good to have people owe you favours.
If your A Power in Waiting - quality is The Conscience of Empire:
- Empire's Kingmaker is increasing… (+10 CP)
If your A Power in Waiting - quality is A Guardian of the Realm:
- You've gained 1 x A Turncoat
- An occurrence! Your 'A Power in Waiting -' Quality is now The Conscience of Empire!
"Do I look like a bleedin' ladybird?"
Perhaps you should have picked somewhere a little more plausible. The Gossip isn't really the sort for salons.