|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Marigold Station (Guide)
See Category:Marigold Station for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:Marigold Station Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Unlocked with End the line at Marigold Station
The Bazaar is replaced by the Upper River Exchange in this location.
- Card deck: Cards - Marigold Station
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.
Wiki note: You can use your inventory in this location.
Wiki note: Cards that are unique to other Upper River locations will be retained in the deck when entering this location, but otherwise cannot be drawn.
- The Marigold Station
- The Pilgrim Road
- A Carriage Come for You
- Consider building a statue at Marigold Station
- An offer from a Statuesque Deviless
- The Empty Amphitheatre
- Returning East
The Bazaar is not accessible here. In its place is the Upper River Exchange.
The consequences for accumulating too much of any Menace are the same as London-proper. However, some things are different: