From Fallen London Wiki
See Category:Moulin for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:Moulin Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Unlocked with Build the station at Moulin
The Bazaar is replaced by the Upper River Exchange in this location.
- Card deck: Cards - Moulin
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.
Wiki note: You can use your inventory in this location.
Wiki note: Cards that are unique to other Upper River locations will be retained in the deck when entering this location, but otherwise cannot be drawn.
- A Drink with the Wayward Historian
- Begin your expedition!
- Choose a route for an Expedition
- Choose a team for an Expedition
- Proscribed by Mr Pages
- The Back-room of the Antiquarian's Shop
- Visit the Archaeological Institute
- A Visit to Moulin: Starter storylet to Moulin content.
- Offices of the Tracklayer's Union: Moulin Branch
- Boarding Again
The Bazaar is not accessible here. In its place is the Upper River Exchange.
The consequences for accumulating too much of any Menace are the same as London-proper. However, some things are different:
- Is he here too? Even here?: This card appears if you are accumulating too many Nightmares.
- A maelstrom of scandal! (Upper River): In the case of accumulating too much Scandal, you get this auto-fire storylet.
- ARRESTED! (Upper River): You get this auto-fire storylet when Suspicion reaches 8+.