Rob the glim ship
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Rob the Glim Shipment
There will be a fortune on board if the zailors have had decent luck sea-skimming. You can rob them as they unload.
- 9 - modest (70%)
- 10 - very modest (80%)
- 11 - low-risk (90%)
- 12 and above - straightforward (100%)
A sack of jewels. Each.
You and four associates handily assault, capture and replace four of the dockside labourers […] You don't dare take it all […] As the brains behind this caper, you take the lion's share of the glim. You can barely carry it.
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- 'Casing...' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- Shadowy is increasing… (+2 CP)
- You've gained 1296 x Shard of Glim
- Master Thief is increasing… (+3 CP, up to level 4)
The steam ship has suffered storms, pirates and something zailors call the Fiddler's Fluke. It is empty of glim and anything else worth taking. The ship takes on coal, supplies and fresh crew and is back on the Unterzee within hours.