Season Conclusions (Guide)
|Early MYN Content and Onwards|
Every Exceptional Story from Flint to The Ballad of Johnny Croak was released as a part of a Season. Completing all three stories within a Season unlocks a conclusion - an additional short story. The conclusions are notable for providing T7 items as rewards for completing them. While some of the items have since received additional sources, some others still require you to engage in lengthy scrap-grinding to obtain them outside of limited-time events. This guide aims to provide a brief overview of the conclusions and their rewards.
Do note that this is exclusively FATE-locked content. Significant efforts have been made to keep the necessary guidance from mentioning the narrative, or where unavoidable, doing it only in the most generalizing ways.
The Season of Heart's Blood
The Season of Family Ties
- If you choose to have a conversation, you'll receive a Coruscating Soul.
- If you pick the other available option three times, you'll get a Starstone Demark instead.
The Season of Revolutions
Becomes available after completing Five Minutes to Midday, The Chimney Pot Wars and The Calendar Code. You will keep Uncovering Secrets in a Museum of Injustices as a memento and will also be able to pick your prize at the end.
The Season of Wrecks
The first Season to introduce a hub. You will need to finish Where You and I Must Go, Our Lady of Pyres and The Final Curtain to unlock the conclusion. The Bluejacket's Final Duty will remain after you're done. The final choice in the story will also determine your reward.
- Picking the violent option or the one promising a reunion will net a Dreadful Surmise.
- Providing a renewed purpose will yield an Elemental Secret.
- The remaining option will get you a Nodule of Fecund Amber.
The Season of Skies
After finishing The Persona Engine, The Twelve-Fifteen from Moloch Street, The Century Exhibition and the related activities in the hub, the conclusion will unlock in the hub. You can choose to obtain Visions of the Blue Kingdom, but Confronting the Lighthearted Polymath is used to track your progress and the choice at the end, which also determines the item your receive.
- The violent action provides an Elemental Secret.
- The lawful response gains an Intriguer's Compendium.
- Prioritizing preservation rewards you with a Starstone Demark.
The Season of Stones
You could find out more about the season after gaining access to its hub. The conclusion unlocks after completing The Clay Man's Arm, The Heart, the Devil and the Zee and HOJOTOHO!. You will retain one of the three unique qualities.
- A Ray-Drenched Cinder is the only possible reward.
The Season of Ruins
The premise of the story could be gleaned by accessing its hub. You can begin the conclusion after playing The Web of the Motherlings, All Things Must End and The Attendants. The Avoidance of Sleep is used to track your progress and the final choice you make, which again determines your reward.
- A violent action nets an Intriguer's Compendium.
- A deceitful action will gain a Dreadful Surmise.
- A sacrificial action rewards you with a Vial of Tears of the Bazaar.
The Season of Sceptres
The story begins with a A Visitor to London. Completing Trial and Error, The Stone Guest and The Sinking Synod unlocks the conclusion. A Mirror for Princes, Casus Belli, The Fall of Vesture and The Regency's End will remind you of the choices you made.
- It is only possible to obtain a Starstone Demark from this story.
The Season of Silver
The Season was introduced in An Impossibility of Magpies, which unlocked the hub. Finishing Steeped In Honey, Lamentation Lock and Factory of Favours will permit you to play the conclusion. A Fistful of Coinage will be retained after the story. The final choice is once again the one that matters.
- The sincere option yields an Intriguer's Compendium.
- The deceitful option provides a Dreadful Surmise.
- The daring option procures a Scrap of Ivory Organza.
The Season of Adorations
The hub was unlocked by playing A Peeved Pussycat. The conclusion becomes available after completing The Pursuit of Moths, The Murgatroyd Formula and The Rat-Catcher. Close to the Heart is used to track the progression of the story.
- You can only obtain an Elemental Secret.
The Season of Embers
- You will receive a Vial of Tears of the Bazaar no matter what choices you make.
The Season of Celebrations
- You will receive a Fabulous Diamond for your efforts.
The Season of Hobbies
The main character of the Season is introduced in the hub. Finishing Daylight, The Price of Loss and Cricket, Anyone? will unlock the conclusion. A Toymaker's Request tracks the progression of the story and will mention the outcome. Several other qualities are introduced, and they will determine your reward.
- With the most Cuddliness you will receive a Fabulous Diamond.
- A Ghastly result will net a Vial of Tears of the Bazaar.
- If your Oddness is the highest, a Ray-Drenched Cinder will be your prize.
The Season of Explorations
The story begins in the Season's hub. The conclusion is accessible by completing Noises from Upstairs (currently unknown turn-in item), Tauroktonos and The Stag and the Shark. You will retain Long-Forgotten Waters as a memento. A choice near the end will determine what item you receive.
- Being patient the whole time gains a Dreadful Surmise.
- Failing to do so will reward you with a Starstone Demark instead.
The Season of Bargains
The Season of Propinquity
- The infernal choice at the end will always grant a Coruscating Soul.
- Seeking an old friend without The Marchioness' Regrets yields a Scrap of Ivory Organza.
- With the quality you'll get an Intriguer's Compendium instead.
The Season of Animals
- Choosing the destination yourself 3 or all 4 times awards a Ray-Drenched Cinder.
- Otherwise you will receive a Vial of Tears of the Bazaar.
The Season of Endeavour
The last Season under the old system with a hub and a conclusion unlocked by finishing Shades of Yesterday, Go Tell the King of Cats and The Ballad of Johnny Croak. A Disposition for Adventure tracks your progress during the story. Several hidden qualities influence the final reward, so images of the relevant branches are provided for guidance.