Tear up the note
From Fallen London Wiki
|This page is retired from the game!|
If you disagree, please explain in the Comments or at Category talk:Retired
| This content is part of the Mr Eaten storyline.|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: A message from the Masters
No! You will find it! You must find it! Because... because is not important. There is a name to be found. Forget the rest. However much it angers the Masters.
Game Instructions: Warning: choosing this will have a massively damaging effect on Connected: The Masters, and will bring you no benefit at all. No customer support is available from this point onwards.
The courier watches, then turns away.
Your eye falls on the fragments in the gutter. Their configuration seems... yes. Yes. Yes! You scrabble in the mud, drawing designs that are distant, still, from what you seek. But a little closer.
Success Instructions: You have been warned. Continuing will bring stiffer penalties each time.
- You've gained +1 CP Seeking Mr Eaten's Name Wiki note: old SMEN used to be pyramidal
- Connected: The Masters of the Bazaar is dropping… (-? CP)
- Suspicion is increasing… (+5 CP)
- Nightmares is increasing… (+5 CP)
- Shadowy is dropping… (-? CP)
- Watchful is dropping… (- ~30 CP)