Tell them the truth
From Fallen London Wiki
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Doing the Rounds
The Gossip is probably down the Medusa's Head drinking cheap beer and playing darts.
- 89 - very chancy (41%)
- 111 - chancy (51%)
- 133 - modest (61%)
- 154 - very modest (71%)
- 176 - low-risk (81%)
- 198 - straightforward (91%)
- 217 - straightforward (100%)
A bad night to be a gossip
You know better than to lie to these two. Frank salutes - or possibly threatens - you with his hammer and the pair stomp noisily away into the fog.
If your A Power in Waiting - quality is A Guardian of the Realm:
- Empire's Kingmaker is increasing… (+10 CP)
If your A Power in Waiting - quality is The Conscience of Empire:
- You've gained 1 x A Turncoat
- An occurrence! Your 'A Power in Waiting -' Quality is now A Guardian of the Realm!
Whatever can he mean?
"Right you are," says Jasper. "But don't think we don't know about what you've been up to. You're a proper villain, ain't you?"