The Foreign Office
From Fallen London Wiki
The Foreign Office occupies two of the larger minarets and a copper pagoda in Wilmot's End. Wipe your feet.
See Category:The Foreign Office for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:The Foreign Office Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Unlocked with A Diplomat in the Making -
Main Quality: Persuasive
This location has access to the Bazaar.
Music: Matters of State
Starting Storylet: Enter the Foreign Office
- Card deck: This location uses the main Fallen London deck.
- There are no cards that can only be drawn in this location.
- This location forms part of the main Fallen London setting. All locations within the main setting share the same hand and deck. Moving between other locations of the main setting does not affect the hand or the deck size, with the exception of adding or removing location-specific cards to/from the deck.
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.